Escalera Staircat Powered Stair Climber (66" H & 1200 LB Capacity) - Escalera MS-1-66 is one of the finest, strongest, most reliable battery powered stair climbers on the market today which constructed of a tough tempered aluminum alloy, making the handtrucks stronger than magnesium, but lighter than steel. Every Escalera Stair Climber ships with the sealed gel-cell battery, automatic battery charger, and one automatic rewind safety strap included. The Escalera Stair Climber hand trucks are 24 inches wide and range in size from 60 inches to 72 inches tall.
The ESCALERA STAIRCAT is proudly made in the United States of America. Used around the world by many different types of businesses, warehouses and private companies, the ESCLAERA STAIRCAT is an exceptional piece of modern day equipment. Whether there is product that needs to be moved across a flat surface or up several flights of stairs, this hand truck can do the job.
- Model : MS-1-66
- Capacity 1200 lb
- Overall Height : 64”
- Width : 24”
- Depth (Std. Toeplate) : 10.5”
- Max. # of Straps 3
- Weight : 81 lb
- 1 Year Warranty
- Ergonomic, plated handles, angled for easier load handling. Magnum Handle upgrades available.
- Sculptured, long-lasting, non-marking vinyl padding.
- Ergonomic placement of multiple hand holds give you a place to hold where you need it.
- Fastest, easiest to use, automatic rewinding safety strap available. Upper and lower straps optional.
- Frame made of tough tempered aluminum alloy. Stronger than magnesium - lighter than steel!
- Non marking wheels and lifting feet protect all step and floor surfaces.
- POWERED STAIR CLIMBER New high-efficiency motor capable of the most lifts per charge of any powered stair climbing hand truck.
Moving these large items can easily be done with one (1) worker, trained on using the stair climber safely. The ESCALERA STAIR CLIMBER works like a robot, making a second, third or fourth employee not necessary. The following Videos show on how these amazing stair climbers tackle any number of jobs are also easily available. The videos show in great detail how the ESCALERA works, moving up stairs and down stairs.
Step Detection System
I had one of the other types of stair climbers where you have to pivot the frame up and down for every step and found it difficult to use. I figured I'll give this one a shot. I was pleasantly surprised!
The features of the Escalera stair climbers are fantastic. Easy to use, good capacity, and the cell battery lasted for about 3-4 hours of continuous use. Got if fairly quickly and the service was excellent.
To my company, this stair dolly was not about saving time or having less people on the job. This was a life-safety issue; end of story. We are delighted with the Escalera's quality and performance.The health and well-being of our installers and service technicians, was well worth the investment.