This item has been discontinued, please consider the MS-1-66 instead.
Escalera Staircat Powered Stair Climber (66" H & 700 LB Capacity) - Escalera MS-66 is one of the finest, strongest, most reliable battery powered stair climbers on the market today which constructed of a tough tempered aluminum alloy, making the handtrucks stronger than magnesium, but lighter than steel. Every Escalera Stair Climber ships with the sealed gel-cell battery, automatic battery charger, and one automatic rewind safety strap included. The Escalera Stair Climber hand trucks are 24 inches wide and range in size from 60 inches to 72 inches tall.
The ESCALERA STAIRCAT is proudly made in the United States of America. Used around the world by many different types of businesses, warehouses and private companies, the ESCLAERA STAIRCAT is an exceptional piece of modern day equipment. Whether there is product that needs to be moved across a flat surface or up several flights of stairs, this hand truck can do the job.
- Model : MS-66
- Capacity : 700 lb
- Overall Height : 64”
- Width : 24”
- Depth (Std. Toeplate) : 10.5”
- Max. # of Straps : 3
- Weight : 77 lb
- 1 Year Warranty
- Ergonomic, plated handles, angled for easier load handling. Magnum Handle upgrades available.
- Sculptured, long-lasting, non-marking vinyl padding.
- Ergonomic placement of multiple hand holds give you a place to hold where you need it.
- Fastest, easiest to use, automatic rewinding safety strap available. Upper and lower straps optional.
- Frame made of tough tempered aluminum alloy. Stronger than magnesium - lighter than steel!
- Non marking wheels and lifting feet protect all step and floor surfaces.
- POWERED STAIR CLIMBER New high-efficiency motor capable of the most lifts per charge of any powered stair climbing hand truck.
Moving these large items can easily be done with one (1) worker, trained on using the stair climber safely. The ESCALERA STAIR CLIMBER works like a robot, making a second, third or fourth employee not necessary. The following Videos show on how these amazing stair climbers tackle any number of jobs are also easily available. The videos show in great detail how the ESCALERA works, moving up stairs and down stairs.
Step Detection System
- Easy to use
- Sturdy well built commercial quality
- Lower cost yet equal functionality to other climbers
- Performs as advertised
- Easy to store and transport
- Accessories easy to install or remove
- Amazed my wife when moving large furniture up stairs alone
- Rear lower motor cover held by two machine screws and protruding screw heads can mar "rounded" stair surfaces when climbing. I covered with felt pads and tape to resolve this small problem.