Powermate Motorized Stair Climbing Hand Truck-L-1 - Powermate 410010 is a powerful labor saving device that can help reduce costs and contribute to profitability. Manufactured to high standards, extremely reliable machine. Provides excellent value for moneypowermate-L1 as well as the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry. The PowerMate L-1 Stair Climbing Electric Hand Truck is the ideal machine for safely moving loads up to 650 lbs.
It can easily move appliances, residential AC units, hot water tanks, gas cylinders, geothermal units and furnaces, office machines and filing cabinets and countless other everyday loads that would otherwise take two or more people to more without a PowerMate. PowerMate safety lifting devices provide a range of advantages over non-powered moving options and the competition.
The PowerMate L-1 Advantages
- Manufactured to high standards, extremely reliable machine. Provides excellent value for moneypowermate-L1 as well as the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry.
- Four machines in one: a powered stair climber; a powered tailgate lift; a loading dock leveler and a well balanced dolly.
- A powerful labor saving device that can help reduce costs and contribute to profitability.
- Reduces property and product damage over other moving methods.
- Contributes to your image of professionalism.
- Backed by superior customer service and training.
- Contributes to jobsite safety, reduces injuries and claimss.
- Reduces the physical effort to move heavy loads by 87%
- Heavy loads can be moved using half the labor.
- Model L-1 comes complete with one strapbar, one battery and one battery charger.
- Electronic fault alarm
- Fully Automatic Braking System
- Override Clutch
- Safety Grip Handle
- 100% extruded aluminum construction
- Machine 24"w x 16½”d x 60" high
- Machine weight 100 lbs.
- Heavy duty control switches
- Multi-Position strapbar 24"l
- Bar and plate felt protects loads
- Heavy duty reinforced straps 10' l
- Quick release safety locking cam
- .65 kilowatt high efficiency dc motor
- Sealed battery pack 12v 20amp
- Maintenance free and rechargeable
- Puncture proof wheels 8" diameter
- Extruded aluminum toeplate 24"w
- Solid steel axle ¾” diameter
- Anti-skid protector on heel of machine
- Lifting height 40"
- Machine capacity 650 lbs
- Overload protection
- Solid state controller
- Advanced electronic microprocessor
|Title||One person||Two people|
|Flat Surface Moving||450 lbs. (204 kg.)||650 lbs. (295 kg.)|
|Stair Climbing||450 lbs. (204 kg.)||650 lbs. (295 kg.)|
|Tailgate Lifting||350 lbs. (159 kg.)||650 lbs. (295 kg.)|
The PowerMate® L-1 is manufactured to high standards with extruded aluminum and no welds to fail. The battery is the best performing in the industry, utilizing a state of the art charging system. The L-1 will move a 500 lb. load up and down 20 flights of stairs on a single charge! A typical battery life is 4 -7 years.
Every consideration was given to make your PowerMate® the most ergonomically friendly lifting device on the market. For example, all our operator controls are strategically positioned on the top of the machine between the hand grips.
The PowerMate® L-1 has quality features unlike any other on the market. The L-1 has a hardened steel drive screw that is perfectly matched with the motor and battery to provide the best combination of strength, durability and efficiency. The spring lock safety device in the ball nut provides additional drive system security.
The wheels on a PowerMate® lift up and out of the way reducing the overall footprint of the machine – ideal in a tight spot like narrow stairwells and landings. This feature is also why you are able to break back the load with such relative ease; with the wheels out of the way, the effort to pull the load back onto the wheels is dramatically reduced. All PowerMate® stair climbers have this unique feature, including the L-1. Once the machine and load are back onto the wheels, you are now in a well balanced position - with no effort required to keep the load that way! You can even let go of the machine at this point! Very handy on stairwells for example if you should have to open a door or even answer your phone. This is impossible with a regular hand truck and is a major advantage to owning a PowerMate®.
All PowerMates are manufactured with solid state controls which reduce the draw on the battery adding to your daily operating life as well as extending the life of the battery overall. Another advantage of solid state controls (unique in the industry) is the "soft start" feature. This further increases safety by reducing sudden movements during start up resulting in the smoother operation of the machine. The new controls also make servicing and maintenance as easy as 1-2-3!