Motorized Stair Climber and Stacker Powermate LE-1 - Powermate 430010 is manufactured with high standards and reliable machine that Provides excellent value for the money as well as the lowest total cost of ownership in the industry. It's dual Drive Screw design instead of one which provides distinct advantages for certain applications as the toe plate can move up and down along the frame and also this design allows for perfect balancing of the load on the frame which further reduces the effort to move heavy loads up and down stairs.
The LE-1 has two hardened steel drive screws that are perfectly matched with the motors and batteries to provide the best combination of strength, durability and efficiency. The spring lock safety device in the ball nut provides additional drive system security.
All PowerMates are manufactured with solid state controls which reduce the draw on the battery adding to your daily operating life as well as extending the life of the battery overall. Another advantage of solid state controls (unique in the industry) is the "soft start" feature. This further increases safety by reducing sudden movements during start up resulting in the smoother operation of the machine. The new controls also make servicing and maintenance as easy as 1-2-3
- The LE-1 has the ability to raise the load and place it on a raised surface.
- The spring lock safety device in the ball nut provides additional drive system security.
- The wheels on a PowerMate® lift up and out of the way reducing the overall footprint of the machine – ideal in a tight spot like narrow stairwells and landings.
- Reduces property and product damage over other moving methods.
- Contributes to your image of professionalism.
- Contributes to jobsite safety, reduces injuries and claims
- Reduces the physical effort to move heavy loads by 87%
- Heavy loads can be moved using half the labor.
- Model LE-1 comes complete with two strapbars, one battery and battery charger and wheel brakes.
Four machines in one:
- A powered stair climber;
- A powered tailgate lift;
- A loading dock leveler
- A well balanced dolly with stacking ability.
- Electronic fault alarm
- Fully automatic braking system
- Override clutch
- Safety grip handle
- 100% extruded aluminum construction
- Machine 24"w x 16½”d x 60" high
- Machine weight 184 lbs. / 84 kg
- Heavy duty control switches
- Multi-position strapbar 24"l
- Bar and plate felt protects loads
- Heavy duty reinforced straps 10' l
- Quick release safety locking cam
- 2 super efficient drive screws
- .65 kilowatt high efficiency DC motor
- Sealed battery pack 12v 26amp
- Puncture proof wheels 8" diameter
- Extruded aluminum toeplate 24"w
- Solid steel axle5/8” diameter
- Full bottom rubber guard
- Lifting height 40" (101.6 cm)
- Machine capacity 650 lbs.
- Overload protection
- Solid state controller
- Advanced electronic microprocessor