A Fully Automatic Braking System and Heavy Duty Powermate Liftgate In-Vehicle Lift (40 Inches) - Powermate LG-6 made with Steel & Aluminum Frame. The PowerMate LiftGate is a cost effective alternative to a rear mounted fold down tailgate lift that can be used with or without your powered stair climber hand truck. This LiftGates is mounted inside your vehicle out of the elements and all have a swing arm that allow you to position the load inside the vehicle and saves you from having to manhandle the load.
It is equipped with left or right hand mounting configuaration and with either, 250 or 500 lb. lifting capacities. The LG-6 has a 40" lift and is the ideal solution for Cube Vans or Box Vans.
- Durability, the LiftGate is mounted INSIDE your vehicle out of the elements and is not prone to corrosion.
- Reduces property and product damage by keeping the load under control during the move.
- Can be installed on a side door of your vehicle.
- Contributes to jobsite safety by reducing jobsite injuries and injury claims.
- LiftGates can be installed in your fleet vehicle at the time of purchase which allows the LiftGate to be financed as an operating expense instead of a capital expense.
- The LiftGate Swing Arm can be used to position loads inside your vehicle! No more man-handling cylinders or other heavy loads while bent over inside your van!
- Right and left hand mounts are availalble. Installation can be completed, usually within 24 hours and for under $500 meaning very little down time for your vehicle!
- LiftGates can be outfitted with a cylinder attachment or hot water heater attachment!
- LiftGates draw power directly from your vehicle's 12 volt electrical system.
- Articulated Arm Movement for Flexible positioning
- Super Efficient Ball Screw Drive
- End Stop Override Clutch
- Rocker Switch (Up/Down) Operation
- Gear Reduction Motor
- Operates Using 12 Volt Vehicle Electrical System
- Adjustable Strapbar And Cradle Attachment
- Load Protective Felt
- Heavy Duty Toe Plate
- Overall Weight 216 lbs. (98 Kgs)
- 40" Lifting Height
- Needs 63" Height Door Clearences
PowerMate LG-3 Loading Specifications
|Title||LG-6 (250 lbs.)||LG-6B (500 lbs.)|
|Lifting Height||1016mm or 40"||1016mm or 40"|
|Machine Capacity||113 kg's or 250 lbs.||227 kg's or 500 lbs.|
|Toe Plate Swing Distance||900mm or 35 3/8"||900mm or 35 3/8"|
|Footprint in vehicle||660MM x343mm or 26" x 13 1/2"||660MM x343mm or 26" x 13 1/2"|