Powermate Powered Stair Climber Truck-M1 (60" H - 40" Lift Height) - Powermate 400010 is a heavy duty stair climber with a capacity to move loads up to 1,500 lbs. The M-Series are made from heavy duty steel construction and is ideal for moving heavy loads like safes, boilers, geothermal heat pumps, elevator equipment or any heavy, awkward load.
With the addition of the horizontal support brackets, the M-Series model can be lowered into a horizontal position. The load can then be easily moved higher up the frame to allow for the addition of a load elevator. This is very handy for positioning heavy, compact loads like electric motors up into a well balanced position prior to the move.
- Two strapbars
- One hook bar leveler
- One 12V sealed long life battery
- A battery cover
- One two wheel retractable dolly
- One battery charger with auto shut-off and multi voltage feature
- Fully Automatic Braking System
- Override Clutch
- Drive Screw Top Guard
- Rugged Steel Outer Frame Carries Load
- Machine 24"W x 17"D x 60" High
- Machine Weight 165 lbs.
- Heavy Duty Control Switches
- Two Adjustable Strapbars 26" Length
- Bar and Plate Felt - Protects Loads
- Heavy Duty Reinforced Straps.
- Quick Release Safety Locking Cam
- Super Efficient Drive Screw
- .65 Kilowatt High Efficiency DC Motor
- Retractable 2-Wheel Dolly
- Leverage Bar
- Sealed Battery 12V 32 AH Maintenance Free and Rechargeable
- Puncture Proof Wheels 8" Diameter
- Toeplate 24"W
- Anti-Skid Protector On Heel Of Machine
- Lifting Height 40" (101.6 cm)
- Machine Capacity 1500 lbs. (682 kg.)
- Overload Protection
- Solid State controller
- Advanced Electronic Microprocessor
The PowerMate M-Series is four machines in one:
- a powered stair climber;
- a powered tailgate lift;
- a loading dock leveler and
- a well balanced dolly.
- A powerful labor saving device that can help reduce costs and contribute to profitability.
- Reduces property and product damage by keeping the load under control during the move.
- Reduces the physical effort to move heavy loads by 87%.
- Contributes to jobsite safety by reducing jobsite injuries and injury claims.
- Moves heavy loads with half the labor! Jobs that required two people to move without a PowerMate now take just one! Jobs that took four people now only take 2.
- Carries the weight on the heavy duty outer frame which reduces the chance of bending or twisting.
- Comes complete with a built in 'hook bar lever' that can be used with an installed vehicle hook box to assist with vehicle loading. The Hook Bar also doubles as a leverage bar to assist with maneuvering heavy loads.
- Includes retractable wheels that convert the M Series trucks into a four-wheel dolly which makes flat surface rolling a breeze!
- Customizable with a wide array of attachments including the 'Big Wheels' for rough terrain, snow and ice, sand or uneven ground.
- Comes complete with a full length bottom rubber guard that protects all surfaces during moves and also acts as an anti-skid contact.
- Has a 12v, 32 AH sealed gel maintenance free battery that is leak proof and will last on average from 4-7 years. Together with our high-efficiency drive screw design the M-Series will move a 500 lb. load up AND down 20 flights of stairs on a single charge!
PowerMate® Takes the Strain Out Of Moving and is ideal for Vending Machines, Major Appliances, Boilers, Electric Motors, Water Heaters, Barrels & Drums, Furnaces, Filing Cabinets, Oxygen Tanks, Air Conditioners, Barbecues, Copier Machines, Game Machines, Heat Pumps, Parcels, Safes (gun, cash, ATM), Stoves (wood), Water Meters, Batteries (industrial), Water Conditioners, Transformers and more ..
The M series Powermate Stair Climber is unique in its height climbing capabilities, while most stairclimbers have a maximum climbing ability of 8-9 inches, these Powermates can climb either 40 or 48 inches depending on the model (40 inches for the 400010 & the 400050 while the 400100 reaches up to 48 inches!). This extra lift reach is ideal for getting the stairclimber in and of your truck, dock and many other places. Its design allows the operator to lower the hand truck into a completely horizontal position (with optional support brackets) allowing access even where you have a limited height. The 400010 has a height of 60" while the 400050 and the 400100 has a height of 68" making it more ideal for taller items such as a subzero.