Wesco Stairking Battery Powered Stair Climbing Appliance Truck - Wesco 230051 is made of welded aluminum construction with 850lb capacity and 66" height. This is a state of the art machine with some really incredible features. It has cool running high torque motor that gets more lifts per charge than a standard torque motor, providing a steady and consistent power with its industrial grade gear box.
It comes with an auto rewind ratchet that works hard to manage the loads. This battery powered hand truck has polyurethane lifting feet that really grip the stairs, providing a more secure move. This hand truck is made out of welded aluminum, making it one of the strongest and most lightweight hand trucks of its kind.
- Welded aluminum construction
- 1/2 horsepower, 50 amp, high torque motor runs cooler under load and gets over 80% more lifts per charge.
- Industrial grade gear box transmits steady power and is preferable to other drive designs
- Large 2" diameter, polyurethane lifting feet provide more secure stair gripping
- Auto rewind ratchet works first to take the slack out of the cargo belt, and then provides a ratchet crank to securely tighten the load
- Nose plate is 24" wide by 4" deep
- Sealed maintenance-free battery. Charger and circuit breaker included
- Welded magnesium frame and nose plate
- 6" mold-on rubber wheels
- 30" from nose plate to center of belt
- Weight-101 lbs.
- Capacity-850 lbs.