Battery Powered Stair Climber Appliance Truck - Wesco 230052 is made of welded aluminum construction with 850lb capacity and 72" height. This Hand Truck model has all the great benefits of the 66” model, with the added bonus of additional height. Its cool running high torque motor gets more lifts per charge than a standard torque motor, and provides a steady and consistent power via its industrial grade gear box. It has an auto rewind ratchet system that works hard to help you manage your heavy loads.
This hand truck’s polyurethane lifting feet will provide you with an incredibly secure move by gripping the stairs. Made from welded aluminum—the lightest structural metal—this is one of the strongest and most lightweight hand trucks of its kind.
- Welded aluminum construction
- 1/2 horsepower, 50 amp, high torque motor runs cooler under load and gets over 80% more lifts per charge.
- Industrial grade gear box transmits steady power and is preferable to other drive designs
- Large 2" diameter, polyurethane lifting feet provide more secure stair gripping
- Auto rewind ratchet works first to take the slack out of the cargo belt, and then provides a ratchet crank to securely tighten the load
- Nose plate is 24" wide by 4" deep
- Sealed maintenance-free battery. Charger and circuit breaker included
- Welded magnesium frame and nose plate
- 6" mold-on rubber wheels
- 30" from nose plate to center of belt
- Weight-121 lbs.
- Capacity-850 lbs.