A Innovative edge-of-step braking system Electric Heavy Duty Stair Climber Hand Truck - Wesco 274100 that helps prevent loss of load control caused by accidental rolling down steps. The ergonomic design of this stairclimber and optimum layout of its controls let you adopt an energy-saving and upright posture while travelling up and down stairs.
The Liftkar HD universal model is distributed in the USA through exclusive Wesco dealers. This model of the Liftkar battery powered stair climbing powered hand truck is perfect for transporting high and heavy loads like electrical enclosures, drink dispensers, gaming machines, heavy stacks of crates, PVC rolls and much more over all types of stairs and steps.
* Optional Fold-out Rear Wheel
- The optional rear wheels feature attaches to the base frame of the Liftkar HD Universal extends the function of this stairclimber.
- With the dolly system folded down, you can switch off the Liftkar HD and simply wheel it around on level ground. The load is completely supported by the wheels of the stairclimber.
- This function is greatly appreciated by suppliers of electrical enclosures and drink dispensers because it enables you to transport heavy loads effortlessly through normal-sized doorways.
* Optional Toeplate
- The optional toeplase is equipped with 4 dual casters. Provides additional cargo space and the ability to move loads without tilting truck.
- Especially useful in confined areas.
- Part # : 274100
- Model : Universal
- Capacity : 725 (lbs.)
- Description : Straight Frame
- Dimensions (h w d) : 63"x21"x19"
- Weight : 97 (lbs.)
Technical Information :
- Two operating modes: single step (ascend or descend button must be pressed after each step – ideal for maximum control), or continuous climb.
- Foam filled puncture proof tires – ideal for use on smooth or rough surfaces such as gravel or cobblestones.
- High-strength extruded aluminum nose plate - 21" w x 7.2" d.
- Average number of steps with fully charges battery:
- 440 lb.: approx. 220 steps 550 lb.: approx. 190 steps 725 lb: approx. 120 steps
- standard with 137" Stap and buckle